Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sooo Tired!

My brain hurts!

There is so much knowledge floating around the room at any giving time that it really can make your brain hurt. When you get to this spot be prepared to be overloaded, overworked, overtired and over-lonely. I left behind a four, almost three year-old and a six month old baby. I miss them incredibly. Granted I don't have too much time to think about it but when I do it is hard. Tension and patience is running high both here and at home which sometimes only make this harder. After a quick cry in my room I pick myself back up and get back on track as I am here to complete a job and afterall have a good time.

I think this is a good spot to interject a heartfelt thank you to my husband and all who are supporting him at home so that I can be here. I know you are putting in longer days than you usually do and playing cheif cook and bottle washer on your own can be incredibly hard. For what it matters I appreciate you and love you more than any words can say.

There are trade offs to all this hard work and all the grueling hours we are putting in.


  1. We are making friends that I am sure I will have for the rest of my life.

  2. We are learning immense amounts of information that could span the average human being ten lifetimes but if you are in this program you are not average.

As we keep saying we are all type-A personalities, the over achievers whom always have to do well and do better than your neighbor but in this case we do it all within a spirit of camaraderie.

No comments: