Friday, May 16, 2008

Light bulbs are popping all over the place

Wow! I just got up and after a quick call home to my kids decided to do some of my reading for my group project, during my reading "something amazing" (a phrase my children love to use that I think definately fits this situation) happened. I generally write in the column reflective thoughts that I can go back to later for writing papers but today I found myself writing ideas that could become research articles, dissertations or collaborations between myself and others. I never thought that way before and it feels really good. I'm not sure but I think that has to be a facet of being here and being with other people who are thinking about research and sharing their ideas. I couldn't fathom an idea of what kind of research a TCR person would do that could be valuable to others until the workshop. This is just another reason to add to the list of why this program and the workshop are such a valuable experience as you move through this degree.

No comments: