Sunday, May 18, 2008

No Concept of Time

It is so busy and intense here that it is very easy to forget what day it even is. I was speaking to my husband on the phone this morning at 9:30 EST and asked why he was at home with the kids and not at work, he politely reminded me it was Saturday. It didn't feel much different to me as all the days are running together, we still had classes today and we have completed so much work that after six days we are now at spring break.

We completed our first major deliverable, the research plan today. I think we did a pretty good job pulling it together and dividing the work up with seven people involved. We have had one or two skirmishes here and there but I think that lends itself to the nature of us all being tired. I think we drove Brian (Dr. Still) nuts as all seven of us painstakingly worked through our corrections. I could here him on the side dying to chime in and bring us into focus. He finally gave up and went home leaving us to sort it out on our own. Thank you so much Brian for all the great knowledge and insight even if we did get off track several times in the process. Don't worry I think we will move the ball forward!

No comments: