Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ready to go home

Don't get me wrong I have just had the best two weeks of my entire life and I can't wait to return next year but I am really ready to go home. My mind and body are tired. I have put in a lot of late nights and early mornings, partly to keep up with work but also having fun and chatting with my roomies. I have really enjoyed getting to know them and feel that we will be friends for life to call on whenever we need it.

Tomorrow at 5:55 a.m. I begin the long journey home to Potsdam, N.Y. where my three sweet children and wonderful husband will be waiting to pick me up and take me the long five hour car ride home. Did I tell you I live in the middle of no where!

Keep checking back because we all plan to continue to blog and share our experiences as we continue through the program and please feel free to ask any questions. We all are more than happy to impart any of our hard earned wisdom on you (the newbies) as you make it through your first year of classes and prepare to head to May Seminar!

No comments: