Sunday, May 25, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

This is it. Our first May Seminar is over (if you couldn't guess from the other posts) and today we go our separate ways.

I am so glad to be done and to be able to sleep in my own bed and assume some sort of normal schedule. I am so eager to see my family -- especially my 7-year-old son -- as being away from them is one of the hardest parts of this.

But I am so sad to say good-bye too all my new friends. I know we will see each other in the MOO and at conferences but it is too hard not to be able to be all together until next year. Of course as Joyce says now we only have to wait 50 more weeks. And fortunately the New Media class has a great DVD of interviews that we can use for our fix when things get really bad.

I cannot explain the bond that it developed here through this experience. I am so glad to be in this program and a part of this amazing group of people.

No comments: